Sunday, August 26, 2012

Intro

I was inspired to begin doing some prop making from always having a love of halloween and dressing up to become whatever the costume made me. Eventually I progressed to making my own costumes and my first full scale costume was a Jango Fett complete suit back in high school. I will spare you the horror of looking at it since by comparison the work I produce now is leagues better. Thanks to a push from inspiration through looking at prop artists such as Volpin Props, Blind Squirrel Props, and many more I decided to apply the skills I have learned while at Savannah College of Art and Design and start making my own props. I hope in time to fill this Blog with my process and finished works of props in addition to my school work to showcase my repertoire of skills and display my portfolio.

No comments:

Post a Comment